Fully Licensed & open daily from 10am to 4.00pm 7 days a week.
Evening meals are group bookings only (minimum of 30 people).
Bus Groups, Weddings & Functions fully catered for.
New Feature : "The Vintner's Garden courtyard and Black Run fine wines"
We are conveniently located just 3 hours drive North East of
Melbourne, approximately one hour from Albury-Wodonga.
( With Mt Buffalo in the background, spectacular.)
Visit The Red Stag - Deer and Emu Tourist Farm Complex
and see what we have to offer!
- Hand Feeding European Red Deer and Emus.
- Farm Tours in a US Army WWII Scout Car
Adults $10 Children $5 ( minimum of 6 people )
- Classic Car, Winery Tour in a
1965 Shelby GT 350 Mustang.
Includes a complimentary bottle
of Black Run Merlot Cabernet
- Browse through our unique gift shop with a wide range of health products derived from Deer Antler and Emu oil. We also sell T-shirts, hand made leather goods and gifts.
There is always something happening on the Deer Farm:
- April-July: hear the Stags roar (mating season)
- September-October: Velvet Season (the Stags growing their new antlers)
- December-March: Fawns (baby deer) are born
- We invite the visitor to The Red Stag - Deer Stud and Tourist Farm Complex, established in 1987 as a commercial Deer Farm. The farm is situated on a 375 acre property, bordering the Mt Buffalo National Park, in Victoria's beautiful High Country. This unique Tourist Farm offers the visitor a grand opportunity to feed, touch and learn about these majestic animals with their unique characters and instinctive behavior. Enjoy our gourmet meals, delicious desserts, scrumptious Devonshire teas and homemade venison pies at The Red Stag Restaurant.
Now with the addition of Black Run Wines, Cellar Door,
Vintner's Garden and courtyard
you could easily think you were
dining in the Italian Alps.